He's Finally Here!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

M. Wheeler, RN, MSN, ACNS-BC

I took my CNS Boards yesterday. The test was really weird and VERY hard. I really didn't think I passed. And here's the fun part - you find out immediately how you did. I walked out of the testing room and sat down in the chair to sign out and just started shaking. I could've sworn my moderator was going to hand me a sheet of paper that said, "sorry, you fail." She pulled the paper off of the printer and said, "don't worry, you passed! Now go celebrate!" I almost collapsed in the chair and had the biggest smile on my face as I walked out. I'm so excited! Now I can update my resume with my credentials and hopefully I'll hear something about a job soon. One less thing to worry about as I hurry up and wait.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! that is awesome. i was so relieved too when i found out that i passed my exam after pa school and it felt like the world had been lifted off of my shoulders!! unfortunately i have to re-cert in 2011...boooo! anyways, good luck on the job hunt. i am sure that you will find just what you are looking for. and remember....i live in irving!!!

    ReplyDelete