He's Finally Here!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Merry New Year!

I really do promise to be a better blogger.
That being said, here's what's been going on around here:

We had the craziest December ever. Marc and my work schedules were all over the place, so I didn't get to do as much as I wanted for the Holidays. And, since I've been in Grad School and hadn't worked Holidays in 2 years (I was on the Weekend Plan and no holidays were on the weekends), I got scheduled for Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day. Bummer. It all worked out - I got down to Marc's Mom's Christmas Night and we got to spend the whole next day there too. It was nice. Addie even got in the Christmas Spirit. She had her own candy canes and got dressed up for Christmas!

We spent New Year's at our friends John and Juanita's house. It was a pretty low key night and Marc had to work New Years' Day. We had a good time.

Last week my friend Allison and her family came down for her son R to have eye surgery. The kids love to play our Wii when they come and as soon as they got in the door (it didn't matter that it was 10 at night), they were asking to play. Of course we told them they had to wait until the morning, but they didn't even finish their breakfasts before asking again! It's so cute to watch them play too, and now R is getting the hang of it a bit more.

I'm trying to get caught up on my blogging and I definately have some more stuff to share, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment