He's Finally Here!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Belated Bday - to Me!

Marc and I had a lot of fun today. I'm still not quite used to actually having days off yet. And when Marc is off too, it's even better! Marc was out of town this weekend and I had to work, so it was nice for both of us to be off today. We went to see The Hangover early this afternoon - it was HILARIOUS!!! I would definately recommend seeing it if you like those silly stupid humor movies. This afternoon we headed down to Gruene and wandered around a little before we met Marc's mom for my belated bday dinner at the Gruene River Grill. I'd never been there before - the food was wonderful! We sat in the back of the restaurant along the river. The walls are made of windows, so you still have the comfort of the air conditioning with the view of the river!

All in all, it was a very fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl- how did the Baylor interview go? Any other prospects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ate there for our anniversary and we loved it!! So fun to be off during the week together!

    ReplyDelete