Hello everyone! I've been a bad blogger lately. And when I think about it, I really do have stuff to talk about, I just haven't blogged it! Don't know what's up with that.
This summer has been H-O-T!! We've struggled with watering restrictions and a lawn that is burning up, but fortunately, my hibiscus plants love it!! Enjoy some pictures of my tropical plants:
And then we have a hot pink hibiscus out front. Here are before and after of this one:
The weird thing about the hot pink one is that as the summer has gone on, some blooms are that same coral/peach color as the one in the back, and some are hot pink! You can see this best on the after picture.
And another thing, every year we only get ONE bloom at a time on our hibiscus plants. Don't know why, they've just been weird like that. But now, we'll get 4-5 blooms on the one in the back, and we've had as many as NINE on the hot pink one, and as many as 3 on the yellow one. They're so pretty - by far my favorite plants. I guess Miracle Grow really does work!

No comments:
Post a Comment