He's Finally Here!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

24 Weeks and Valentines Day

A little behind, so here's my 24 week picture:
We also celebrated Valentines Day around this time - Marc was awesome, he made me a peppercorn crusted filet with a balsamic glaze and potatoes and brocolli - all on his own!  He didn't let me do a thing, I just got to sit on the couch and enjoy watching him cook.  We even lit candles and drank (well, I had water) out of our wine glasses.  It was very nice and romantic!!

He also got me the best gift ever for a Pregnant Woman on Valentines Day:


All of the things I've been eating over the past few months: Cheetos, Oatmeal Creme Pies, 100-calorie packs of cubed cheese, and Sour Patch Kids!  I've been known to put away some Sour Patch Kids lately and my sweet tooth is crazy.  So yes, that is a 2 POUND, resealable bag of Sour Patch Kids!!  I laughed so hard when he came through the door with this basket of goodies, but it is definitely the best gift ever.  I will never forget this Valentines Day!

I have more current pictures, I'll post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment